How Nureva Improved the Hybrid Learning and Hybrid Teaching Experience at the University of Chester Case Study
Delivering effective hybrid teaching and a great hybrid learning experience for students is a challenge for many universities and higher education institutions.
Educators understand this means moving beyond basic AV and video conferencing solutions. Technology needs to be simple for staff to use, reliable and easy to support. Technology must be able to adapt to different teaching styles and learning styles.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will hear about the hybrid learning challenges faced by the University of Chester – and how Nureva audio and its Microphone Mist™ technology delivered solutions beyond client expectations.
Get the webinar here:
In this recorded video, the university’s AV Development and Support Manager, Mark Sargison, explains:
- How the university began its search for remote learning AV solution
- The challenges of working with multiple sites
- How world events led to a shift in thinking around hybrid learning
- The evaluation process the university used to test different technology solutions
- Why he was initially sceptical about Nureva’s Microphone Mist™ technology and what changed his mind
- What staff and students are now saying about the university’s hybrid learning experience
- The university’s future plans around using hybrid learning technology.
This webinar also explores the importance of two factors – simple scalability and easy integration of different AV technology solutions.
It includes a 5-minute demo of how Nureva audio and Huddly AI-driven smart cameras work seamlessly together – even in large or noisy rooms.
The University of Chester wanted a solution that was easy to install, simple to set up, integrated well, reliable, replicable and easy to support.
Nureva has ticked every box for them. It could tick every box for you.
To find out more about hybrid learning solutions for universities, higher education and further education, get in touch or book a demo.