Empower every student with Nureva™ Span™
The Nureva Span Solution
Introducing the right technological solution into the classroom environment will complement evolving teaching methods and support the ideal interactive setup. New technology products, like the Nureva™ Span™ visual collaboration system, makes it easier for students to work effectively together. The system is a natural fit for educators who want to bring Project-Based Learning approaches into their classrooms as the unique combination of cloud-based canvases, contribution from devices and expansive displays creates an ideal environment for collaborative learning
A PBL approach, particularly in Higher Education, could mean using the course content and introducing more of a focus on experiential learning. As Project-Based Learning is interdisciplinary, students learn invaluable critical reasoning, research and collaborative skills on top of the specific subject knowledge. They are encouraged to engage through questioning, bringing a significant refinement in the student’s conceptual understanding and reasoning abilities.
How does it work?
- The Nureva™ Span™ system creates a cloud-based collaboration space for idea generation, problem-solving and student-led learning.
- The solution offers an expansive digital canvas that can be accessed as easily on your walls as from a device in your hand.
- Large interactive walls are created by the system’s panoramic SSI projectors – in either ultrawide 16:6 or full-HD 16:9 formats.
- Canvases are automatically saved and can be easily exported at any time as PDF or Excel® files.
Why the Nureva Span System?
IMPROVING STUDENT OUTCOMES WITH SPAN
The Span system brings together the value of individual reflection and creation with the advantages that come from combining those contributions in a large, shared visual space. Students see the topic from different perspectives and build on each other’s ideas. It’s this rich combination of interaction and engagement. Whether students are engaged in real-world problem solving or one-off hour-long projects, they can use the Span system to visualise how to turn their ideas into big accomplishments.
- Students can share ideas on the canvas for group discussion, critical analysis and problem solving
- Collaborate using - Smartphones and tablets, laptops, Chromebooks™ and other computers
- Learners can be creative as they work together to define problems and devise solutions.
- Make thinking visible with notes, sketches and images – teachers understand exactly what their students know to assess the process and progress